Photoshop Text Styles! These are my newest obsession.. It's not quite Eye Candy or Artistic Effects quality, (or as efficient) but when you don't have $100+ to drop on a PS plugin, I find these can get the job done just fine.
- TO USE: Click the download button to get the folder with the PSD image.
- Open this in PS.
- Make sure your "styles" window is up by going to Window > Styles
- Double click on the 'fx' button to the right of your layer's name in the Layer panel.
- Click "New Style" on the right side of the effects window that pops open.
- Name the style, and click OK.
- Type up some text in a new document, click on the saved style in the Styles window, and it should stylize your text! (Or anything in the layer you're clicked on.)
Any questions, please comment below!